HVAC Helper Job Pueblo, Colorado
- Up to $15/hour for the right apprentice
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- 90% paid health insurance for you & your family
- Good employee benefits including paid vacations and holidays
- New or late model vans & trucks
- iPads to professionally create & present estimates to customers
- New or well-maintained tools
Advance professionally and personally with our paid training programs.
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc is a proud Nextstar partner; we
adhere to their code of ethics. In combination with Nexstar, we provide
ongoing training to further our business strategy.
- Ongoing technical training in plumbing and/or HVAC
- Ongoing customer service training
- Ongoing sales training
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc treats employees like FAMILY
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc believes in offering premium customer
service. We start that process by treating our employees as our most valuable
resource. At our company, you will be treated with respect and care. We
emphasize empathy, and work hard to nurture a family environment. A positive,
“CAN DO” attitude is a standard at Patterson Plumbing &
What you need to be
- Be willing to learn and meet goals head-on
- Learn the Nexstar sales system and learn how to to serve the customer in
the best way possible
- Adjust and fine-tune your standard sales & repair processes
- Be of good moral standing & character
- Honesty is key
- Discretion & confidentially are important
- Foul language is not tolerated
- Be a go-getter
- Work together with others in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Treat fellow employees professionally and like family
- Offer and create positive change as needed
- Previous plumbing or HVAC technical training or experience is a plus but
- Be a responsible driver
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug-test and maintain a drug-free status through ongoing, random
What do customers value about Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc
- Peace of mind: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing apprentice
to their home, their property and family will be safe and secure
- To ensure our customer’s safety & peace of mind, we do pre-hire
and random background-checks and drug screening. We never hire anyone
we wouldn’t invite to our own home for dinner.
- Superior customer service: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing
apprentice their home, they will get the best apprentice available. The
apprentice with the best attitude best tools and best resources standing
behind that apprentice. Toleration of anything other than the best customer
service is unacceptable.
- Legacy: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing apprentice to
their home the repairs completed will be long-lasting and come with a
When does Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc need a HVAC Helper in Pueblo, Colorado?
Apply now. Plumbing apprentice needed immediately. Plumbing apprentices
are also needed on an ongoing basis. If you’re not quite sure about
applying for a job because of your current circumstances, send your resume
to us anyway! We’d be happy to work with you to ensure we find the
right apprentices and you find the right job when you’re ready.
We keep all applicant resumes on file and call you when there is a vacancy.
Refer your friends and family to apply for a job as an plumbing apprentice
Do you know of a person who possesses technical ability in the areas of
plumbing & heating, or who has a great attitude? Refer them to apply
for a job at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Who will you be working for as an HVAC Helper Pueblo, Colorado?
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc operates in Pueblo and Southern Colorado.
For over 30 years, since 1984, our apprentices have offered superior,
premium customer service in the areas of plumbing, boiler, furnace and
air conditioning repair & replacement.
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc joined Nexstar ensure that legacy
of providing the best customer service for plumbing & HVAC repairs
in Pueblo continues for years to come.
How to apply for a HVAC Helper job Pueblo, Colorado at Patterson Plumbing
& Heating, Inc.
Apply online, or call (719) 496-4939 and ask to speak to Service Manager Greg Copas.