- Up to $15/hour for the right apprentice
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- 90% paid health insurance for you & your family
- Good employee benefits including paid vacations and holidays
- New or late model vans & trucks
- iPads to professionally create & present estimates to customers
- New or well-maintained tools
Advance professionally and personally with our paid training programs. Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc is a proud Nextstar partner; we adhere to their code of ethics. In combination with Nexstar, we provide ongoing training to further our business strategy.
- Ongoing technical training in plumbing and/or HVAC
- Ongoing customer service training
- Ongoing sales training
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc treats employees like FAMILY
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc believes in offering premium customer service. We start that process by treating our employees as our most valuable resource. At our company, you will be treated with respect and care. We emphasize empathy, and work hard to nurture a family environment. A positive, “CAN DO” attitude is a standard at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
What you need to be
- Be willing to learn and meet goals head-on
- Learn the Nexstar sales system and learn how to to serve the customer in the best way possible
- Adjust and fine-tune your standard sales & repair processes
- Be of good moral standing & character
- Honesty is key
- Discretion & confidentially are important
- Foul language is not tolerated
- Be a go-getter
- Work together with others in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Treat fellow employees professionally and like family
- Offer and create positive change as needed
- Previous plumbing or HVAC technical training or experience is a plus but not required
- Be a responsible driver
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug-test and maintain a drug-free status through ongoing, random drug tests.
What do customers value about Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc
- Peace of mind: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing apprentice to their home, their property and family will be safe and secure
- To ensure our customer’s safety & peace of mind, we do pre-hire and random background-checks and drug screening. We never hire anyone we wouldn’t invite to our own home for dinner.
- Superior customer service: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing apprentice their home, they will get the best apprentice available. The apprentice with the best attitude best tools and best resources standing behind that apprentice. Toleration of anything other than the best customer service is unacceptable.
- Legacy: Our customers trust that when we send a plumbing apprentice to their home the repairs completed will be long-lasting and come with a guarantee.
When does Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc need a HVAC Helper in Pueblo, Colorado?
Apply now. HVAC Helpers needed immediately. HVAC Helpers are also needed on an ongoing basis. If you’re not quite sure about applying for a job because of your current circumstances, send your resume to us anyway! We’d be happy to work with you to ensure we find the right apprentices and you find the right job when you’re ready. We keep all applicant resumes on file and call you when there is a vacancy.
Refer your friends and family to apply for a job as an plumbing apprentice Pueblo, Colorado
Do you know of a person who possesses technical ability in the areas of plumbing & heating, or who has a great attitude? Refer them to apply for a job at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Who will you be working for as an HVAC Helper Pueblo, Colorado?
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc operates in Pueblo and Southern Colorado. For over 30 years, since 1984, our apprentices have offered superior, premium customer service in the areas of plumbing, boiler, furnace and air conditioning repair & replacement.
Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc joined Nexstar ensure that legacy of providing the best customer service for plumbing & HVAC repairs in Pueblo continues for years to come.
How to apply for a HVAC Helper job Pueblo, Colorado at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Apply online, or call us at (719) 496-4939!
Fill out the form below, or call us today at (719) 496-4939 to get started.