Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Pueblo
Got Water Heater Problems?
We specialize in repair, service, and installation of all makes and models of gas water heaters, electric water heaters and tankless water heaters. Our Pueblo plumbers are gas and electric water heater repair experts. For over 25 years, we’ve been helping families keep hot water flowing in their homes. We can fix all makes and models of hot water heaters.
Our plumbers are experienced in providing our customers the following services:
- Gas water heater repair and replacement
- Energy efficient tankless water heaters
- Electric water heater repair and replacement
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters
- Hot water on-demand systems
- Advice on the water heater best suited for your home and family
Methods of Preventing Water Heater Repairs in Pueblo
While Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provides our customers with top-notch repair and replacement services, there are ways to treat your system to avoid costly services.
- Installing a drip pan: A drip pan is inexpensive and effective. The drip pan is installed under the water heater in order to collect any extraneous dripping water. The drip pan can be piped to drain the water outside the home or into a suitable drain. An ideal time to replace or install a drip pan is when the water heater is being replaced.
- Flushing your water heater tank: Our licensed plumbing technicians can do this for you, or you can do it yourself by hooking up a hose to drain the tank to a suitable drain. Flushing the water heating tank should be done 2x every year.
- Checking water heater valves: Check regularly to make sure the shut-off and drain valves are working correctly. It’s also important to ensure that the home’s main water shut-off valve is working, just in case of an emergency and you need to turn off all water to the house.
- Checking for water heater leaks: Every month, it’s a good idea to check your water heater for leaking. Be on the watch for spraying, water droplets, or mist outside the tank. Corrosion and lime buildup on the pipes can also be indicator of issues.
Warning Signs of Water Heater Failure
Sometimes, even the most well-maintained water heating system needs a repair or replacement. Our plumbers are more than qualified to complete this task.
If you notice the following, it may be time to schedule a water heater repair/replacement service:
- Lack or loss of hot water
- Any sign of water leakage or damage
- Rusting or loose bolts & screws
- A soft or spongy floor
- Wall deterioration, mildew, or mold
- Smell of gas. This is dangerous; call the gas company immediately
- Popping, crackling or other strange noises may indicate electrical problems
- Unusual moisture or condensation around the water heater
Upfront Pricing & Clean, Courteous Plumbers.
Schedule a water heater repair or replacement appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your water heater problem, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. We promise to take great care of your home. Our water heater technicians wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.
Commonly Asked Questions
How often should I flush my water heater tank?
It is recommended to flush your water heater tank twice a year. This can be done by hooking up a hose to drain the tank to a suitable drain.
How do I check if my water heater valves are working correctly?
Regularly check the shut-off and drain valves of your water heater to ensure they are working correctly. It is also important to check the home's main water shut-off valve in case of an emergency.
What are the benefits of a tankless water heater?
Tankless water heaters provide several benefits, including energy efficiency, endless hot water supply, space-saving design, and longer lifespan compared to traditional tank water heaters.
How can I choose the right water heater for my home and family?
Choosing the right water heater for your home and family depends on factors such as the size of your household, hot water usage, energy efficiency, and budget. It is recommended to consult with a professional plumber who can provide expert advice based on your specific needs.
Gold Club Membership
Experience the convenience of our Gold Club Membership, and keep your systems in optimal shape.
We'll provide you with the options you need to make a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service happen.
Areas We Service
We service all of southern Colorado, but for more information on specific locations, check out our service areas.
Stay up to date with the latest from Patterson Plumbing & Heating. Some tips, tricks, and DIYs just for you!
Fill out the form below, or call us today at (719) 496-4939 to get started.