Tankless Hot Water Heater Services in Pueblo
Enjoy Energy Savings & Endless Hot Water
Tankless or "on-demand" hot water heaters mean no more cold showers – you can enjoy hot water instantly for the whole house, plus they save energy, too! Conventional water heaters burn money, constantly heating and re-heating water you aren’t using. Tankless hot water heaters only heat water on demand. That can save you up to 19% annually on water heating costs, maybe more depending on your family’s needs. Certain tankless water heaters may also qualify for energy saving tax credits.
Why choose Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. to install or service your tankless water heater?
- We are an authorized Rinnai tankless water heater dealer and installer
- We've been serving the Pueblo area since 1984
- We offer upfront, honest, flat-rate pricing
- We offer excellent customer support
- Financing is available!
How Long Does a Tankless Water Heater Last?
A tankless water heater typically lasts between 10 and 20 years. However, the life expectancy of a tankless water heater will vary depending on usage, installation, and maintenance. Properly maintained tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years or more.
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Tankless water heaters produce an endless supply of hot water. Because they heat water on-demand instead of holding a finite supply of hot water until it is needed, you'll not only never have to worry about running out of hot water, you'll also reap the benefits of better energy efficiency and cost savings. Plus, tankless water heaters are more compact in size and have significantly longer service lives than conventional storage tank heaters. If you're in need of a new water heater to replace an old storage tank model, we encourage you to consider upgrading to tankless.
Count on us for the following services in Pueblo and throughout Southern Colorado:
- Tankless water heater consultations and estimates
- Gas tankless water heater installation
- Electric tankless water heater installation
- Gas tankless water heater replacement
- Electric tankless water heater replacement
Tankless Water Heater Repair — All Makes & Models
We know how important hot water is for day-to-day comfort and sanitation. When you call Patterson Plumbing, we’ll respond promptly, diagnose your situation, and give you options for electric or gas tankless hot water heater repair. If repairs are not possible and you need a new tankless water heater, we’ll listen to your needs and recommend the on-demand hot water heater replacement system that is best for your family and get it installed and operational quickly. We also offer tankless water heater safety inspections and tankless water heater maintenance services for peak operating efficiency and energy savings.
Maintenance Tips for Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- Remove lime scale. Even small amounts of lime scale buildup can impact the operation of a tankless water heater.
- Periodically remove and clean intake screens on tankless water heaters for maximum efficiency.
- Call a professional to drain and flush your tankless water heater system to ensure cleanliness and top operation.
- Have a licensed plumber inspect your tankless hot water heater to ensure that it is working perfectly and so that they can recommend appropriate maintenance operations.
To request an appointment for tankless water heater installation, repair, or maintenance in Pueblo or the surrounding areas, call (719) 496-4939 or complete our short contact form and we will call you!
Gold Club Membership
Experience the convenience of our Gold Club Membership, and keep your systems in optimal shape.
We'll provide you with the options you need to make a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service happen.
Areas We Service
We service all of southern Colorado, but for more information on specific locations, check out our service areas.
Stay up to date with the latest from Patterson Plumbing & Heating. Some tips, tricks, and DIYs just for you!
Fill out the form below, or call us today at (719) 496-4939 to get started.