Drain Cleaning in Pueblo
Professional Clogged Drain Repair in Southern Colorado
It’s easy to forget your drain lines until it’s too late and they get backed up, clogged or plugged! Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. can clear drain problems and stopped-up drains today. Our Pueblo drain cleaning technicians are professional and courteous. We do a complete, thorough clean up when our work is finished.
Our Pueblo plumbers can effectively service the following drains:
- Kitchen lines
- Bathroom sink drains
- Bathtub drains
- Shower drains
- Main lines
- Laundry lines
- Floor drains
- Clogged toilets
- Sewer drains
- Garbage disposals
Contact Patterson Plumbing & Heating by completing our online form or by calling (719) 496-4939 today.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
There are many reasons why a drain might become clogged. Some of it is within the power of the homeowner to prevent, but there are some circumstances that are outside of our direct control. It's important to keep this information in mind so that you're more aware of what can safely enter your drain lines and what you should be careful with.
Homeowners commonly have to call us for drain cleaning due to:
- Cooking grease and oil. These substances can congeal and solidify inside of drain lines, so it's important to make sure they end up in the trash instead of your sink.
- Hair. You might be surprised how much hair the average person sheds while bathing. Hair is one of the top reasons why shower, tub, and bathroom sink drains need to be cleaned.
- Foreign objects. Toilet backups often occur when non-flushable items are disposed of in the toilet. Improper use of the garbage disposal is another common culprit. When in doubt, throw refuse in the garbage rather than letting it enter your drain lines.
- Sewer line issues. Sometimes, recurring drainage problems arise because of problems with a broken or damaged sewer line. This is often the result of age, corrosion, shifting soil, or even tree root intrusion. There's not much you can do to prevent this, but if this is the case, you'll need to have the affected area of pipe repaired or replaced to get things back to normal.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
While our plumbers can expertly take care of your drain issue, there are a few things you can do at home to prevent clogs:
- Dispose of cooking grease and coffee grounds in the trash, not a drain.
- Use a filter or screen to keep chunks of waste out of the drain. Most home hardware stores carry inexpensive grates to fit any drain fixture.
- By running hot water through a drain after use, it will prevent oils and wastes from building up in the drain.
- Occasionally pour about 1 cup of vinegar down a drain, let it sit for 30 minutes and then run hot water thought the drain. The acid in the vinegar will act as an organic solvent to remove sludge in the drain.
Need drain cleaning in Pueblo or nearby? We are waiting for your call! Call us today at (719) 496-4939.
How Can We Help?
Gold Club Membership
Experience the convenience of our Gold Club Membership, and keep your systems in optimal shape.
We'll provide you with the options you need to make a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning service happen.
Areas We Service
We service all of southern Colorado, but for more information on specific locations, check out our service areas.
Stay up to date with the latest from Patterson Plumbing & Heating. Some tips, tricks, and DIYs just for you!
Exclusive Online OffersFROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS
$125 Basic Start up of a Swamp Cooler
Our trained technicians can help get you ready to stop and smell the flowers rather then doing major home repairs this spring. • Hook Up Existing Water Line • Check Existing Drain • Check Major Components for Proper FunctionOffer Details
$99 A/C Inspection
During this inspection, we will check: Thermostat Blower Compartment Blower Outdoor Unit Inner unitOffer Details
Request Your Service Today
Fill out the form below, or call us today at (719) 496-4939 to get started.